|Searching for something
specific on Speakeasy?
Use the form below to search for specific
words or combinations of words. The search engine will display a weighted list
of matching documents, with better matches shown first. Each list item is a link
to a matching document; if the document has a title it will be shown, otherwise
only the document's file name is displayed. A brief explanation of the query
language is listed below, along with examples.
How this search engine searches:
The text search engine allows queries to be
formed from arbitrary Boolean expressions containing the keywords AND, OR, and
NOT, and grouped with parentheses. For example:
- Speakeasy documentation
- finds documents containing 'Speakeasy' or 'documentation'
- Speakeasy or documentation
- same as above
- Speakeasy and documentation
- finds documents containing both 'Speakeasy' and
- Speakeasy not documentation
- finds documents containing 'Speakeasy' but not
- (Speakeasy not documentation) and graphics
- finds documents containing 'graphics', plus 'Speakeasy'
but not 'documentation'
- finds documents containing words starting with 'web'